Damn! I keep trying to post the ultrasound pics on here but apparently they are not from the right type of file! If only I weren't so computer dumb! Anyway, I have to post some pics of Hank (our dog) and Harry (our cat), maybe it'll let me do that.
Our family was established in 2007. Corny as it sounds we are a real story of what is meant to be! I am a Yankee, born and raised in MA (GO SOX!!) and Shane is a good ole southern boy from GA. Fate brought us together in 2005. He is a Warrant Officer in the Coast Guard and I am an Emergency Department RN turned full time mommy to our two beautiful children. I work part time for a local hospital in the Emregency Room. Our little man Cameron is years old and our baby girl Caroline is one and a half. We just embarked on our newest adventure...living in the wonderful city of Nashville!
No comments:
Post a Comment