Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Make the best of it.
So I now remember why I get so frustrated traveling with my young children especially in infancy! Nothing is more frustrating than FINALLY having a baby who is a GREAT night time sleeper just to watch all that progress slowly flush down the tubes after two or three nights of visiting Mass. Ugh! I couldn't be more frustrated. I am unfortunately reminded of what a nightmare it was having Cameron here at that age and he never slept all that well when we were at home in Florida to begin with! I am so scared of what lies ahead once I get her back home. As much as I am excited to be here to have the extra help and see my family and my best friends I am so tempted just to hop on a plane and fly back to North Carolina ASAP. Unfortunately/fortunately I decided to make this a longer trip to be here to see a certain friend who I now feel could give two shits that I am even here, what was I thinking. On the good side its more time to spend with those who do care that I am here but now I am faced with this new challenge of my "good" sleeper now suddenly waking in the middle of the night again and to top it off all three of us are not feeling well. Oh well, make the best of it that is what I intend to do. Deal with fixing things when I get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment