Thursday, August 23, 2007
Something new!
Well hello there! I am new this site thanks to my very good friend Lenette. She has done a great job at portraying her family and keeping people up to date using her blog spot. I figured I'd try it out. New family, new beginning. We are the Williford's. Shane right now is away. He left 2 days ago for a patrol with the cutter he is currently stationed on. Just me and the "kids" right now. How it makes me laugh to see the two of them, Harry and Hank, harass and antagonize each other. Hank uses the size difference to his advantage and Harry retaliates by batting at Hank's crate crate while Hank is stuck inside of it or jumping onto the furniture, while Hank is not aloud on the furniture. It truly amazes me how positive I have been able to keep myself thinking since he's been gone so far, but then again its only been 2 days, only 43 more to go...we'll see what happens! I do feel very motivated right now..motivated to keep as busy as possible to make these 45 days fly by. We've been in this area just over a year now and it took all this time for me to adjust. I have a few new friends thanks to both the CG and work. The house is finally starting to look lived in. One of my closest friends from home has been living close by since the end of April, a major comfort for me. And I eagerly await the arrival of another of my very good friends coming all the way from Chicago at the end of September to work and soak up her fair share of the sun with us. Shane and I are also talking about trying to add a child to our new family toward the end of the year. Lots of new things, lots to be excited about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment