Monday, July 20, 2009

A glimmer of hope please?

How about seeing even a little trace of that light at the end of this long tunnel, huh? I am trying to be as patient as I can, after all I did know full well jumping into this short sale process that we would be doing a lot of waiting and waiting and WAITING. For the time being its been okay one day blends into the next but then when things start to feel a little bit more hopeful it starts...a call from the real estate agent to stir the pot, which is what she does best, followed by a couple of not so reassuring letters from the mortgage companies which then in turn lead to a few calls to the lawyer's office just to hear them say "well, we really just don't know what will happen", "you have to understand that it takes time", "you have to realize you're one in quite a few files waiting on the same things", and so on and so forth all in one week! Add to it was used to be a pretty secure finacial situation that now has forcefully and VERY quickly become very shaky and me wanting to help get us back on track by going back to work even a day a week but finding out I can't because of childcare issues. Its very frustrating...all I can do is sit and wait and worry...all day long, ALL THE TIME. There are so many options all with all with equally uncertain endings, but which is the right one? No one seems to know. I feel like I am constantly being pushed down by that mean kid at school and he is standing there over me with his foot on my chest preventing me from getting up...no teachers around, no other kids around, nobody to rescue me or help me up. What an awful feeling. I'd just like a glimmer of hope...not false hope but REAL honest to goodness everything is going to be okay hope.

No comments: