Wednesday, August 5, 2009

At least Cameron knows how to have fun!

Well I bet it was assumed I was going to let another year go by before writing something again, huh? Well the rollercoaster ride with the house in Florida continues although we have now come to the straight part of the track meaning there is nothing to do as usual but sit and wait...and wait...and WAIT. Quite frankly it sucks. We have now been forced into doing things that are against what we have worked hard our whole life to avoid...against what we know and have been taught is right. Thats right...the bank unfortunately only sees things as black or white meaning you either pay your mortgage or you don't and if you don't you obviously become a high priority in their mind. Translation we have to stop paying the mortgage.
As for home life, gets more exciting every day. I am discovering the joys of raising a toddler. Endless battles with him attempting to keep him away from electronics, power outlets, television remotes, telephones, etc all the while dealing with the temper tantrums that result from telling him no at least 3 times and removing him from the object of his temptation are the story of my day. And now today I saw the humor in it...after hearing the toilet lid in my bathroom slam shut and realizing that my little guy had wandered away into my bedroom while I had my back turned picking up his mess, so obviously I go to investigate. And what do I find? Of course the battery powered toy phone he was just playing with is now at the bottom of my toilet bowl still singing and lit up and Cameron is standing at the side of the toilet reaching into the water trying to fish it out. So of course I have to go pull his hand out and grab the toy out of the water with my bare hand, all the while I am fighting to keeping him from putting his hand back in and the water is leaking out of the toy on to the floor, the tub and my bare feet...ewwww! Just one of many adventures to come in life with Cameron.

1 comment:

Beau & Lenette said...

Hahahaha!!! You have now officially joined the club! How did house hunting go in VA?