So its official we are moving...finally going to be back together as a family again after just shy of three LONG months apart. We are going to be renting a house in ELizabeth City, NC. Our move dates are set up for September 14th and 15th. And if all goes well Cameron and I will arrive depending on any stops to be made on the way up there from Florida by weeks end at the latest. No news on the house yet. The lawyer keeps trying to reassure me that we are and I quote "further along than you realize". I will leave it at that. I have a realtor who likes to strike up conversation and stir the pot so to speak leading to panic in my mind just when I think things are going okay which leads to panicked phone calls and emails to the lawyer and his assitant...let me assure you that I am certain they both LOVE that. But seriously what am I supposed to do. I think I have been VERY VERY patient thus far. They haven't seen the worst of me.
But anyway, I am ITCHING to get the show on the road...I just want to be where my husband is right now. I am surrounded by lots of akwardness, feeling I don't belong in Florida because not much is left for us there anymore and don't belong back in the area that I grew up in anymore because aside from my immediate family and my best friends all that is left there is bad or painful or embarrassing memories. Shane and Cameron...our little family is where I belong. I just need us to be with Shane, where we are physically feels better when he is there too. I need to start put our life back together...on the road to recovery even though this situation with the house feels like its still only at the beginning. I need to try to get back to work at least a little bit and get us out of this financial rut of living tightly from paycheck to paycheck. And I think Cameron could use some time with other children to build some healthy social skills. I am so over being in limbo.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment