Friday, August 28, 2009
Turning over a new leaf!
Does it make me terrible because I don't brag at least daily about my child? I'd like to think I am a great mom and that I love my child just as much as any other mother who does brag constantly about her child. Seems I do more whinning than anything when it comes to this blogging thing. Maybe that means its time to turn over a new leaf and focus more on bragging. I mean after all who wouldn't want to brag about my little man? He is just too cute for words! I am getting more and more excited for our move with every day that passes. Can't say I am all too excited at the thought of cooler winters again but feels like now there ain't nothing I can't handle! I am just looking foward to seeing/touching/talking to in person Shane FINALLY! I am also very thrilled at the thought of exploring a new place, living in a bigger house even if it doesn't rightfully "belong" to us by ownership standards, getting back into an actual routine, SEEING LENETTE, and the list goes on!! Time to move foward and not dwell so much on the negative which I obviously can't change or control any more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment